Hair. Skin. Nail
Sunflower oil contains high amount of vitamins E, A, C and D that keeps our skin healthy and youthful. Sunflower Oil is an excellent source for beta-carotene, a richly pigmented, fat-soluble compound found in certain fruits, vegetables, grains and oils. Beta-carotene can be converted into vitamin A, and this compound possesses many antioxidant properties that can be beneficial to the appearance and health of your skin.
The antioxidants found in sunflower oil, along with daily sunscreen, can help reduce your risk of developing premature signs of aging. Sunflower Oil retains moisture, and therefore prevents your skin from drying out.
However, it is for its effect on a wide variety of irritating skin conditions for which sunflower oil is most prized. It is non-comedogenic, and can be rubbed into your skin without generating pimples or spots. It is particularly suitable for the treatment of acne.
This powerful, precious oil replaces your nighttime moisturizer. In the evening apply two to three drops of pure maracuja oil in your hands, rub them together, and apply to clean, dry skin on face and neck.
- Ingredient: 100% Helianthus Annuus
- Origin: Russia
- Extraction Method: Cold pressed
- Contains: It is high in the antioxidant vitamins A, C, D and E,
- Encourages skin radiance, and elasticity
- Stretchmark prevention
- Encourages Hair Growth
- Treats dry & itchy scalp
- Calming & Relaxing
- Eases muscular aches & swelling
- This product contains no synthetic ingredients, no artificial preservative, no artificial fragrance. 100% Pure and Natural.